Indoor Dining open from 26th July 2021
If you wish to be seated indoors, please remember
▪ Customers will need to provide Proof of Immunity on arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have
recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. Under 18s who are in the care of a permitted person in an indoor setting, currently do
not require Proof of Immunity.
▪ Customers may also be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is theirs.
▪ Customers are still required to provide contact tracing details with the exception of those under 18.
▪ On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate or you will be asked to present another proof of immunity.
▪ Once you’re on the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always wear your face mask
when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practice physical distancing.
▪ Visit gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information.
What are the new opening hours?
5.30pm to 11pm daily
What new measures are being taken to enhance customer safety in light of Covid 19?
In accordance with Government Guidelines, regular sanitizing of all common use ares, table sanitizing after each use. We provide sanitizing station for all our customers and our staff will be wearing PPE where required, social distancing markers are in place. Temperature checks and contact tracing will be conducted daily for all customers and staff.
Are there new Government safety standards in relation to Covid 19 that the restaurant must meet?
Yes we have all the guidelines in place including two metre social distancing for all customers and staff. There will be no bar seating and we are offering table service.
How will my experience in the restaurant be different from before the outbreak of Covid-19?
On arrival temperature checks will be taken along with name and phone number from the lead person of the booking, for the purpose of contact tracing. Staff will maintain social distance to protect our customers. All order are table service and payment will be taken at the table. Card or contactless payments is the preferred method of payment. We have implemented a one way traffic system for entry and exit to ensure social distancing.
Is there a maximum table size?
Yes, our maximum table size will be 6 people which is subject to availability
What physical distance will there be between my party and other diners?
In accordance with Government guidelines there will be two metres between each party.
How do I make a booking?
Bookings can be made either by phone on 01-836 3136 or via the booking form on our website at the following link
How do I cancel a booking?
Cancellations can be made via email at or by phone on 01-836 3136
What are my new personal health and safety responsibilities when dining in a restaurant?
We provide sanitization stations and ask our customers to sanitize hands on arrival. We will take temperature checks, and your name and number will be recorded for contact tracing. We ask that you remain seated at allocated table throughout dining experience, including children and maintain social distance from staff and other guests at all times.